The Room Recording Studios compose a fast-growing company with the purpose of providing world-class services in the recording industry and pride themselves of an outstanding client experience.
We need highly motivated, skilled and passionate
1.- Sound engineers to join our team!
2.-Interns. Non Paid internship position. OPT help available.
3.-Assistant front desk duties: Paid entry level position. Full Time.
Our studios are open 24/7.
Please reply to this post with your resume, cover letter and work samples with a description for what was created (done) by you in each particular song such as recording, mixing, mastering and / or music production. Soundcloud / YouTube links are preferred.
!!!Please note: E-mails without social media link will not be considered!!!
– Experienced in Recording and Mixing. Genres: Pop, Hip-Hop, R&B.
– Confident user of Pro Tools (all candidates will be tested during an interview).
– Familiar with Logic X, Ableton, FL Studio.
– MUST live within 20 miles of Hollywood/Burbank Los Angeles.
– Must be available for night sessions and weekends.
– Good time management skills.
– Team worker.
– Audio and signal flow understanding.
– Adaptable to a fast-paced environment.
– Proficient on MacOs computers.
– All around passionate for audio and music.
Come and join a fun and friendly work experience!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
You must have a positive attitude, be willing to work hard, have love for music, be mobile, live in the Hollywood area or near by, be 24/7 fully available, and ready to act fast on short notice calls.
Please send an email with your full information. Include a brief description of yourself, don’t forget to add full name, age, and social media links.
Strong attention to detail needed for all positions. Read carefully before you send your resume.
DO NOT CALL EMAIL ONLY.
The Room Recording Studios
Los Angeles California