Simply the professional recording studio that you need. Whether you are a solo music producer or a full scale artist or band, across our 6 rooms we can provide you with a world class experience in our studio. Not only to big name record labels or artists. We also cater to small and developing independent artists and private projects. We can tailor packages to suit your needs even in a long term situation.
We currently have 3 of our 4 locations available for rent. Whether you prefer the prestigious and hype West Hollywood Location at Melrose Avenue, the Private and expanded location at Hollywood also on Melrose Ave. Or our acclaimed West NOHO spot at Canoga Park Woodland Hills area, you can always expect the most pleasing experience when you book studio time with us.
In our brand new Hollywood location on 4550 Melrose Avenue we have the critically acclaimed Augspurger Classic 215H System for precision Mixing and Shaping of your mixes paired with Augspurger 18 inch dual Subwoofer System and Dynaudio BM15A for fine tuning and tracking. Melrose location is housed inside a studio complex in our own stand alone building managed by us, and right in the middle of the most energetic areas of Los Angeles. New pictures coming soon!
Our Hollywood Burbank and Canoga Park facilities are smoking friendly for helping the artist creativity process to flow. In our Canoga Park location we have a large sound system 2X15 inches speakers per side plus 2X18 inches subwoofer total. Original Urei Time Aligned 813 Monitoring System for critical Mixing that also can play very loud. Private stand alone building for your ultimate comfort.
We do offer special rates once or twice a week on our social media sites! Follow US!
FOR BOOKING PLEASE CALL or TEXT +1-310-895-8553
PLEASE BOOK IN ADVANCE
Special Studio Rates & Lockout Specials 12hrs Blocks CASH ONLY
Day time Slot 9AM to 9PM
Night time Slot 9PM to 9AM
Sony C800G Microphone for your session
Add $50 for up to 12 hours.
Standard Hourly rate for Melrose B and Canoga Park is $50
Standard Hourly rate for Melrose Studio A is $75
Minimum 3 Hrs.
Monthly full time or half time availability upon request.
Additional Services Available :
FOR SPECIAL INQUIRIES PLEASE CALL OR TEXT +1-310-895-8553
PLEASE BOOK IN ADVANCE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Payments for block hour rates must be made before any recording begins.
- Sessions are booked at the rates published by the studio (subject to change) unless otherwise negotiated in advance. There is a 3 hour minimum in all studios. Time will be billed in half hour increments. Sessions that run longer than the original scheduled time will be booked at the published rate assuming the studio is available. Lockout sessions are based on 10 to 12 hour days. Additional time will be charged at our standard hourly rate.
- Payments can be made with CASH, PAY PAL, VENMO or CREDIT CARD (Credit cards carry an applied extra processing fee and proof of ID verification upon arrival will be required. Be ready to show your card and valid government ID)
- Absolutely no files will be released until payment has been made in full unless prior arrangements have been approved.
- Payments for hourly rate bookings are to be made at the beginning of that day’s session.
- NO SPLITS on 12Hrs Blocks. NO SPLITS on 6Hrs Blocks. NO SPLITS on any promo Blocks.
- Studio time begins from the time you “Book” your session time slot – not when you show up. It is suggested that you be on time for your session as when we are busy we may have another session booked right after your session.
- Studio time ends when the engineer has completed working on your project. If you require bounces, backups, CD burning, Etc. the engineer is still working and you are still being billed.
- The setup of your drums is part of your studiotime usage please consider this when planning your booking.
- Regarding day rates – Day rates are to be paid in advance and the time used all in the same day. Again, No splits.
When you lock out multiple days, we might be able to not book any session between your sessions, please request in advance.
- Please inform the staff if you plan to photograph or video your session as we may need to make sure the other studios are clear for any pictures or video in the common areas. We are a very private studio that is aware and sensitive to any paparazzi activity. We pride ourselves on being a safe, creative space for those that need such a retreat. Additional lighting fee might be added if you will be bringing heavy lighting equipment.
- Weed ok inside our smoking friendly facilities.
- We also carry a strict “Under Influence” policy. If the manager or engineer feel that you, or anyone in your party, are under the influence of excessive drugs and/or alcohol, The engineer or studio manager reserves the right to cancel your session.
CANCELLATIONS or RESCHEDULING:
- For all bookings of less than $1000 USD a 100% payment is required to confirm and hold your booking. Otherwise your time is NOT reserved. For Bookings greater than $1000 USD a 50% deposit is required to hold your reservation.
There is a 6 hour grace period in order to pay your deposit.
If your deposit is not paid within 6 hours of booking your session, we reserve the right to cancel your slot and book other clients.
- Cancellation or rescheduling of a booked session must occur within 48 hrs of the session or the client will be charged 50% of the time reserved. Canceling within 24 hrs of a booked session will be charged for the full amount of the time reserved.
STORAGE AND INSURANCE:
- We will exercise care and handling in the storage of all client properties, including instruments or hard drives left or stored on our premises. However, we cannot assume any liability for loss or damage to any such properties and we recommend that the client secure appropriate insurance to cover the full value of any such properties.
- Clients may bring external hard drives to recording sessions to copy backups, and ensure no data is lost. All work is done on our internal drives until the session is paid for in full. No files will be released until your bill is paid in full. All the recorded material remains property of studio’s owner until your bill is paid in full.
- Clients have a one week, ( 7 day ), grace period after completing a project to obtain session data before the studio cleans its drives. The Room Recording Studios Canoga, The Room Recording Studios Melrose or The Room Recording Studios Burbank cannot be held liable for lost data after that time.
- Beside our strict NO SPLITS Policy, on week days, occasionally we offer 6 Hours Blocks only when 2 or more clients ask for them. 6Hrs Blocks Offered Exclusively from 9AM to 3PM and 3PM to 9PM 6 Hrs Blocks after 9PM will be charged at full PM rate.. We will let you know availability in advance.
- When booking time at our facility you accept you read and agreed with our policies and rules.
- The Room Recording Studios is a company owned and operated by Electric Media Group Inc.