Simply the professional recording studio that you need. Whether you are a solo music producer or a full scale artist or band, across our 3 rooms we can provide you with a world class experience in our studio. Not only to big name record labels or artists. We also cater to small and developing independent artists and private projects. We can tailor packages to suit your needs even in a long term situation.
We currently have 2 of our 3 locations available for rent. Whether you prefer the prestigious and hype West Hollywood Location at Melrose Avenue or the Private and expanded location near North Hollywood area you can always expect the most pleasing experience when you book studio time with us.
On Melrose location we have the critically acclaimed Dynaudio Speaker System for precision Mixing and Shaping of your mixes. 2 Dynaudio BM15A with a Tannoy 15 inch Subwoofer and a dual Dynaudio BM6A system for fine tuning and tracking. Melrose location is housed inside a Non Smoking Building and right in the middle of the most energetic areas of Los Angeles. Melrose district.
On our smoking friendly west valley location we have a large sound system 2X15 inches speakers per side plus 2X18 inches subwoofer total. Original Urei Time Aligned 813 Monitoring System for critical Mixing that also can play very loud. Private stand alone building for your ultimate comfort.
Special Studio Rates & Lockout Specials Hours
12 Hours $200
Day time Slot 9AM to 9PM
Night time Slot 9PM to 9AM
Standard Hourly rate $50
Monthly full time or half time availability upon request.
Additional Services Available :
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Payments for block hour rates must be made before any recording begins.
- Sessions are booked at the rates published by the studio (subject to change) unless otherwise negotiated in advance. There is a 2 hour minimum in all studios. Time will be billed in quarter hour increments. Sessions that run longer than the original scheduled time will be booked at the published rate assuming the studio is available. Lockout sessions are based on 8 to 12 hour days. Additional time will be charged at our standard hourly rate.
- Payments can be made with CASH, PAY PAL, VENMO or CREDIT CARDS (credit cards carry an applied 3.8% processing fee.)
- Absolutely no files will be released until payment has been made in full unless prior arrangements have been approved.
- Payments for hourly rate bookings are to be made at the beginning of that day’s session.
- Studio time begins from the time you “Book” your session time slot – not when you show up. It is suggested that you be on time for your session as when we are busy we may have another session booked right after your session.
- Studio time ends when the engineer has completed working on your project. If you require outputs, backups, CD burning, Etc. the engineer is still working and you are still being billed.
- We can offer up to 30 minutes for the setup of your drums. Please make arrangements in advance.
- Regarding day rates – Day rates are to be paid in advance and the time used all in the same day. No splits.
When you lock out multiple days, we might be able to not book any session between your sessions, please request in advance.
- Please inform the staff if you plan to photograph or video your session as we may need to make sure the other studios are clear for any pictures or video in the common areas. We are a very private studio that is aware and sensitive to any paparazzi activity. We pride ourselves on being a safe, creative space for those that need such a retreat.
- We have a very strict “No Tobacco Smoking” policy anywhere inside the building. We have an outside patio where smoking is permitted. Weed ok.
- We also carry a strict “Under Influence” policy. If the manager or engineer feel that you, or anyone in your party, are under the influence of excessive drugs and/or alcohol, The engineer or studio manager reserves the right to cancel your session.
CANCELLATIONS or RESCHEDULING:
- A minimum 50% deposit is required to confirm and hold your booking. Otherwise your time is NOT reserved.
There is a 24 hour grace period in order to pay your deposit.
If your deposit is not paid within 24 hours of booking your session, we reserve the right to cancel your slot and book other clients.
- Cancellation or rescheduling of a booked session must occur within 48 hrs of the session or the client will be charged 50% of the time reserved. Canceling within 24 hrs of a booked session will be charged for the full amount of the time reserved.
STORAGE AND INSURANCE:
- We will exercise care and handling in the storage of all client properties, including instruments or hard drives left or stored on our premises. However, we cannot assume any liability for loss or damage to any such properties and we recommend that the client secure appropriate insurance to cover the full value of any such properties.
- Clients may bring external hard drives to recording sessions to copy backups, and ensure no data is lost. All work is done on our internal drives until the session is paid for in full.
- Clients have a one week, ( 7 day ), grace period after completing a project to obtain session data before the studio cleans its drives. The Room Recording Studios, The Room Recording Studios Melrose or The Room Recording Studios Burbank cannot be held liable for lost data after that time.
- Beside our strict NO SPLITS Policy, on week days, occasionally we offer 6 Hours Blocks only when 2 or more clients ask for them usually at a discount rate. We will let you know availability in advance.
- When booking time at our facility you accept you read and agreed with our policies and rules.